1. Create and understand your buyer persona.
2. Follow the Grateful Dead. There are great marketing lessons to be learned from one of the world most iconic bands.
3. Cultivate eccentrics.
4. Talk about the snow. Man there was a lot of snow. Keep it human. Keep it current.
5. Real-Time Marketing and PR.
6. Old Rules v. New Rules
7. Is this Popup Marketing?
8. “You are a marketing company that has a hotel!”… Lightbulb.
9. Beware of the snap!
10. Communicate with your buyer persona.
Having David speak with us has transformed our marketing identity at the Roger Smith Hotel. We are beginning to look at our business in new light with a focus on persona rather than product. Personally, I look to be a utility. How can I help you? I aim to connect with more people within the thought leader positions, the trend setters, the brands that are looking to expand their reach, and the people who actively participate in their communities. There are opportunities popping all over the place. Come share in the glory!
If you are still paying attention, now is the time to act. I look forward to engaging with you. Reach out. Become part of the Roger Smith Culture. How can I help you?
Director of Innovation
For you runners out there, we totally understand your predicament. You are coming to New York City. While traveling,...
This summer The Roger Smith Hotel will become a part of rock ‘n’ roll history when Bob Dylan’s “Like...
The Roger Smith Hotel's Food Tech Conference April 3-5th, 2014, summarized by Andrew Smith....
SHOW AND TELL The personal stories of objects On February 26th we were thrilled to host our 2nd Show...
We are thrilled to partner with Private Picassos to offer 3 art packages for families with children visiting The...
We are thrilled to present Meredith James, our featured video artist whose work will be viewable in all 130...